We partner with clients to help them roll out a coaching culture in their organizations and we also provide experienced executive coaches to work one on one with high potentials and senior managers to develop their leadership skills.
Creating a Coaching Culture
We customize our approach to creating a coaching culture by working closely with client HR to meet their specific requirements.
We worked with a $30 billion leading Indian conglomerate on one of the largest structured coaching culture rollout initiatives in India.
It included the following critical elements:
- Overcoming resistance to investing time in coaching by positioning being a coach and being coached as a privilege rather than an imposition.
- Generating commitment in senior managers by putting them through an intensive coaching program in which they coached high potential managers and were themselves in turn coached by one of our professional coaches.
- Creating internal structures for tracking and evaluating the impact of coaching.
- Scaling up the coaching culture initiative through cost effective mechanisms (example – training internal trainers, online coaching webinars, emailing coaching articles etc)
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for a free consulting session. We would be happy to offer our suggestions on how you could tackle the challenges you are facing in rolling out a coaching culture in your organization.
- Standalone Coaching
We provide skilled executive coaches that work with high potentials and senior managers over an extended period of time to support their transition to the next level of leadership effectiveness. This includes the following steps:
- 360° feedback
- Discussion of the feedback with the coach
- Finalization of business goals with direct manager
- Declaration of behavioural goal to direct manager and key stakeholders
- Coaching calls with the executive coach for 3-6 months
- Feedback from direct manager and key stakeholders on changes observed
- Final discussion with coach on overall learning, next steps and sustainability
Our leadership effectiveness programs are normally followed by one on one coaching of the participants by a Stillwater coach. Participants work on the goals chosen by them during the workshop and have coaching conversations with their coach over 3 months. The coaching helps participants deepen their learning from the workshop as well as internalize new beliefs and behaviours as they work towards achieving their stretch goals.